Vehicle Extended Service Contracts
Put the brakes on expensive car repairs to your membership. A factory warranty may not be enough. Plus most major repairs occur after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Consider adding an extended service contract to your loan. Coverage obtained through your credit union may save your member money when compared to dealer plans.
Available Features Include:
- Low deductibles
- Roadside assistance reimbursement
- Car rental
- Nationwide protection
- Convenient access to services via toll-free number
- Reimbursed travel expenses
- Increased vehicle resale value
Why purchase an extended service contract?
Extended coverage can help your member save money if his/her car ever needs to be repaired and the manufacturer's warranty has expired. In addition, it could help if he/she re-sell their vehicle. Pre-owned car buyers look more favorable upon a vehicle that comes with coverage. It represents a vehicle that has likely been well maintained by its owner. Should the buyer decline the option to purchase your member's coverage, you can cancel and apply for a pro-rata refund.
How does your member get an extended service contract?
- Contact your credit union loan representatives
- Contact Members Insurance, Inc.
- Call Auto Exam toll free at 800.709.5792 or visit www.autoexam.com for more information